Premier HVAC Services In Pittsburg, CA
Our team at Fairview Heating & Air Conditioning is proud to say we've served Pittsburg, CA for commercial and residential HVAC services since 1988. We've maintained a great reputation over the years because we always put our customers first.
If you need AC repair or any other HVAC service, don't hesitate to give us a call. We also sell and install indoor air quality products like air scrubbers and UV lights, and we're thrilled to be the exclusive retailer of the American Pride Series (products made right here in the USA.) So if you're looking for top-quality equipment, Fairview is the place to go. Plus, we can help you get rebates and other incentives for new, upgraded equipment.
See what your neighbors are saying about us and then call 925-625-4963 ! Fairview is large enough to serve you, small enough to know you!
Our Heating & Cooling Solutions
- Installation & Replacement: Ready for a cozy upgrade? Our team specializes in installing the latest heating and cooling systems, custom-fit to your unique space. Let's explore options together, ensuring your new system is not just efficient but perfectly suited to your comfort needs.
- Repair & Maintenance: Unexpected issues? Count on us for quick and reliable repairs, ensuring you're back to comfort in no time. We're all about prevention to help you avoid repairs! Our regular maintenance keeps your heating and cooling systems in top shape and extends their life.
- AC Replacement & Upgrades: Considering a new air conditioning unit? Let's assess your AC needs together! Whether it's a replacement or an energy-efficient upgrade, we've got the expertise to make it happen seamlessly.
- Ductless Cooling Solutions: Say goodbye to bulky systems! Our ductless cooling solutions provide zoned comfort without the hassle of extensive ductwork. Energy-efficient, compact and perfect for any space you have in mind.
- Furnace Repair & Installation: Feeling a chill? Our team is here for skillful furnace repairs, ensuring uninterrupted warmth. Looking for a new furnace? We specialize in high-quality installations for energy-efficient coziness.
- Heating System Repair: No matter the heating system, we're on standby for prompt and thorough repairs. With fast response times and experienced technicians, we've got your warmth covered.
Breathe easy with clean ductwork! Our team excels in thorough ductwork cleaning and sealing, eliminating leaks and ensuring optimal airflow. We're here to make sure your system runs smoothly.
HVAC Maintenance Plans
Become a part of our family with a customized maintenance plan. Enjoy routine check-ups, priority scheduling, and a cost-effective approach to keep your HVAC system performing at its best.
Indoor Air Quality
- Furnace Filters & Air Quality: It's not just about temperature control! Our recommendations for top-notch furnace filters are coupled with assessments of indoor air quality. We're here to make your home a healthier, more comfortable place.
- Air Purification: Experience cleaner indoor air with our advanced air purifiers. Whether it's tackling allergens, pollutants or airborne particles, we're committed to creating an environment that promotes your well-being.
Work With Pittsburg's Best - Call Today!
For all your HVAC needs in Pittsburg, CA, contact Fairview Heating and Air Conditioning today. Experience the Fairview difference — where comfort meets excellence. Trust us to keep your home or business comfortable, energy-efficient and perfectly tailored to your lifestyle.
Costs vary based on system size, brand and installation complexity. On average, expect to invest between $5,000 to $10,000 or more.
HVAC installation costs in Pittsburg vary based on system type and property requirements. Contact us for a personalized estimate.
Yes, we offer energy-efficient HVAC solutions tailored to Pittsburg's climate, promoting sustainability and cost savings.
for Pittsburg, CA
Our Reviews by City
Terry - Pittsburg, CA 94565
Jerry showed up on time, introduced himself, used shoe covers, was very professional and polite, answered all of my questions. Completed the service, cleaned up, explained how to complete the forms for rebate, and left.
Response from Fairview Heating & Air Conditioning:
Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are glad that you loved our services, our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of your high praise.
Jim - Pittsburg, CA 94565
Super nice service tech. Very knowledgeable Prepared and efficient
Response from Fairview Heating & Air Conditioning:
We're delighted to hear that you had a positive experience with us. Thanks for the kind words.
Great service, price reasonable. ble
ernesto - Pittsburg, CA 94565
Will recommend the great service to friends & neighbors.
Mr Robert - Pittsburg, CA 94565
Great service very professional. Finished job quickly and was helpful identifying trouble spots
Mr John McKee - Pittsburg, CA 94565
Robert was friendly and new right away what the problem was.
Finishing repairing a Trane XR15 Heat Pump in Pittsburg, CA. Giving the customer optimal performance. Rectified a faulty compressor capacitor, restoring efficient operation. Conducted thorough diagnostics and testing to verify system integrity.
Comprehensive heater maintenance and check-up. Verified thermostat accuracy, changed air filters and ensured consistent heating across rooms.
Performed a seasonal furnace check-up in anticipation of colder weather. Checked and replaced filters, inspected gas lines, and ensured system readiness for reliable heating
Seasonal air conditioning check up.
Spring ac check up.
AC check up
Spring Ac check-up. Noticed unit blowing warm air. Checked the wiring to the thermostat and got the cold air flowing again.
Spring system check-up. Maintenance on residential air conditioning system. Had to fix a damaged pipe that was causing water to leak from the condensation pipe. The damaged section of the pipe was replaced, and an A/C check-up was performed. As a result, the air conditioning system is now functioning correctly and will cool the home during this season.
Furnace Service - A comprehensive diagnostic Furnace system tune-up was performed for a residential customer. Checked to make sure the appliance will keep serving the homeowner well. The blower fan alignment was adjusted. The heater is doing its best to bring warmth throughout the home.
Thermostat HVAC Service Call - Courtesy call for new thermostat - Installed a new smart thermostat which helps save the client money on energy costs. Also can be controlled with a smartphone.
Fall furnace check up.
Heating service call and repair
Carrier furnace repair.
Fall furnace maintenance on a Goodman furnace.
Goodman furnace maintenance.
Installed a new Goodman air conditioning system.
Installing a new Honeywell thermostat on an older train air-conditioning system
Replaced an Evaporator coil in Pittsburg.
Working on an older Rheem unit that has a shorted out compressor will need to give a quote for one of our new American pride series systems with a 10 year parts and labor warranty
Working on an older carrier furnace that was giving intermittent problems found it had a bad blower capacitor and may not have been running the fan at full speed and shutting down
Giving an estimate to install a new Coleman high-efficiency mobile home furnace with new PVC flue pipe
Performed $99 Maintenance with $50 Rebate... Newer Carrier package unit that all major components test well at this time.. I did notice wear showing on the contactor relay in the form of pitting and burned marks.. This component is the hub for low voltage and high voltage power.. It is recommended you give this component attention to ensure proper operation..
Performed a maintenance visit on 6 year old rheem central system. Maintenance has been overlooked, cleaned coils, recommend addressing failed Hard Start Assist to increase system longevity..
Working on a old Colman furnace in the delta mobile home park